Our mission at Forever Smiles Family Dental is to provide exceptional quality treatment in a safe and trusting environment to you and your family.
We believe that mission is more important now than ever before during this time of national emergency created by the Coronavirus COVID-19. Among so much uncertainty, you can be certain of our commitment to you and the health of our staff.
We want to reach out to you to share what Forever Smiles Family Dental is doing, consistent with American Dental Association (ADA) and Centers of Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) recommendations, to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and ensure continued operations.
We adhere to the highest standard of safety precautions to prevent any possible transmission in our office.
Below are what we are implementing in our office to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
• We are screening patients for international travel and signs/symptoms of infection when updating our patients’ medical histories.
• We include temperature readings as part of the routine assessment of our patients prior to performing dental procedures.
• We wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate for the procedures performed.
• We use a rubber dam whenever possible to decrease possible exposure to infectious agents.
• We use high speed evacuation and advanced dental isolation system whenever possible for all dental procedures producing aerosol to decrease possible exposure to infectious agents
• We adhere to the highest standard of sterilization of our dental instruments
• We clean and disinfect our office frequently, including door handles, chairs, and bathrooms.
• Our Doctors and staff are constantly monitoring latest news about the coronavirus and consistently following ADA and CDC updates.
You can count on us for your dental care and especially during time like this.